Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Cover Reveal

I have been waiting to reveal this cover ever since I saw it. It is just SO beautiful. Congratulations to DP cover artist, Scott Carpenter, for an absolutely gorgeous cover, and a perfect representation of the sensuality that Will and Mattie struggle through in Vengeful Gaines.


*sigh* Isn't it beautiful? My favorite season, my favorite colors, and my favorite Gaines character. Mattie is just a firecracker, and her love story has some sad turns. You won't hear a lot about her relationship with her ex in the book--because I wanted to focus on Mattie and Will, but if you stop back during the release week, you'll get to hear more about Mattie and her ex-husband, her children, her past with Will, and what she hopes will be her future.

Vengeful Gaines is the seventh Western Escapes book available from Decadent Publishing, and the second of the Gaines of Freewill books. It's scheduled to release just before Thanksgiving, this year. Check back for more release information soon.

*peeks back* Isn't this a beautiful cover? *sigh* So beautiful. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow it is gorgeous, Camryn!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination in this one, Camryn! How lovely!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Camryn!! He did my cover for my YA for Samhain and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Excited for you, your cover and your release :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone. I really adore this cover. Love the story, too, but the cover is just sumptuous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely gorgeous! The cover gods were watching over you for sure. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 

Camryn Rhys

Western Foodie Romance

Camryn Rhys

Romance So Good You Can Taste It

Camryn Rhys

Erotic Steampunk Romance