Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Little Holiday Cheer

How would you like to win a Nook HD? Well, I hope the way you'd like to win it is by participating in our Holiday Cheer blog hop, hosted by Anna Kathryn Lanier (who also writes Western romance). Because she loves me so much (or probably because I was the first crazy person to sign up), I get to kick off the event! Woohooo!

So here's how it works.

Who needs twenty-five days when you can have thirty-five? Thirty-five different authors you can discover, read their holiday cheer blogs, comment, tweet, and share a little holiday fun. The grand prize (which will be selected from all the comments on AK's blog) is a Nook HD full of books from all of the authors, but most of us are also giving away individual day prizes.

Tomorrow (the 25th), I'm giving away a copy of my newest release, Vengeful Gaines. So stop on by and check us out. Share a little joy, meet some new authors, and have a chance to win cool stuff. What could be better?

Oh, and speaking of my new release, it comes out on Wednesday... the continuation of Misbegotten Gaines, of Freewill, Wyoming. Check it out...


1 comments:

 

Camryn Rhys

Western Foodie Romance

Camryn Rhys

Romance So Good You Can Taste It

Camryn Rhys

Erotic Steampunk Romance